Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Outfit Quick Post

Here are some cute spring time outfit that I've found. 


I just love the grey color with a touch of pink and tan-ish gold. 



I'm loving the turquoise color with the grey and blue jeans. I'm not sure if I like those earrings so I would probably find some turquoise studs or something. 


Photo: thesmokesignal.org

Evening attire in the spring or summer will serve you right with this outfit. I love how the shirt is fitting and the colors just matches together. I would replace the black necklace with a brown or turquoise color necklace because that black one will get lost in the black shirt - it just doesn't pop out. Overall...it's a cute one!


Photo: www.gradeclothing.com

Oh how I love this outfit! So spring can still be a little chilly...so this scarf and bag matches well with plain old jeans and a white long sleeve or short sleeve shirt. I'm a casual outfit type of person so this is the easiest for me to grab and put on. A+


Photo: fashionblogger.com

This dress is more for summer but I just wanted to throw it in there because it's so cute and I love how the back is and how the design is perfect. I rarely wear strip or pattern of this type but I would definitely wear this one. 


Thanks everyone for visiting. Please leave a comment and follow me!







No comments:

Post a Comment